It’s a high-tech process and any carelessness is not allowed. Workers shall confirm every detail for several times so that quality can be assured. There are some points for attention in LCD production process.
1. When the LCD screen is connected with pcb, it’s suggested using rubber strips or flexible strips. Soldering directly or mechanically is not allowed. If there’s any PIN, solder the PINs accordingly.
2. Workers fingers can’t press the surface too heavily as it may cause subsequent defects or shorten its life span.
3. If the driving voltage is higher than operating voltage, it will shorten LCD’s life span. So does high DC.
4. If the screen is dirty in conveying, use alcohol to clean it.
5. POL (polarizer) is thin and flexible and it would be damaged easily, thus it must be carefully in operation. If it’s protected by any film from damaging or contamination, tear it off in usage.
6. Use dry and soft cloth to clean POL. Don’t use gasoline to clean it deeply. Organic solvent is not allowed.
7. Use alcohol to clean the screen before heat sealing or stick ACF.
8. LCD is sensitive material driven electrically. The electrodes can’t be cut off.
9. Eat or touch directly is not allowed. Clean your hands by water if you touch it.