Most of the time, it’s not easy to distinguish problems caused by screen line from that by other damages of LCD. Here lists some characteristics related to screen line.
- Black screen with backlight when turning on machine.
- Clean white screen.
- White screen with light shadow.
- Color vertical bar in space.
- Letters and images with color borders.
- Letters and images are overlapped each other.
- Full screen image with irregular horizontal bar.
- Images keeps right and can not be adjusted to the center.
- Full screen image with half abnormality.
- Images flopover.
- Images and black screen flopover from time to time.
- Color cast.
- Normal letter; light red or green base when black screen.
- Screen line oxide and bad connection result in unstable power supply and image flicker.
- Normal letter, images with distinct speckle.
- Partial image and partial black screen.
Above-listed is the performance characteristics caused by screen line. As there are 10 groups of screen lines, bad connection or short circuit to ground of different line would cause different characteristics.